What do we Believe?
We believe that the Holy Bible is entirely the inspired, inerrant, and infallible Word of God, and it is the only authoritative basis for doctrine and matters of faith and practice. We are part of the Southern Baptist Convention, and we subscribe to their doctrine.
Our objectives are:
- To be a dynamic spiritual organism empowered by the Holy Spirit to share Christ with as many people as possible in our church, community, and throughout the world.
- To be a worshiping fellowship, experiencing an awareness of God, recognizing His person, and responding in obedience to His leadership.
- To experience an increasingly meaningful fellowship with God and fellow believers.
- To help people experience a growing knowledge of God and man.
- To be a church that ministers unselfishly to persons in the community and world in Jesus' name.
- To be a church that ministers to and strengthens family relationships within the church and throughout the community.
- To be a church whose purpose is to be Christlike in our daily living by emphasizing total commitment of life, personality, and possessions to the lordship of Christ.